sábado, 4 de mayo de 2013

¡Hey!

Well.. my name is Alejandra and i'm going to tell you something about me.

I like some bands like 5 Seconds of Summer.


Or Paramore

I'm a easy-going person and sometimes I can be really crazy. I'm shy, but my friends say that that's not true. I'm not really good at flirting hahaha. My celebrity crush, well.. I don't think that Ashton Irwin is a celebrity but he's my crush. 

I love the photography. I'm that kind of girl who takes pictures to everything. My favorite thing to take pictures is the sunsets, they are so perfect I mean, they take you to another world.
My favorite movie is Grease. I always dreamed that some day I met some guy in another place, like a summer love, right? and later we say goodbye but when I arrived we find out that we live in the same city.
Okay.. so this is a little part of my life, hope you like it!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada