sábado, 4 de mayo de 2013

Hello again!

Well.. today i'm going to tell you about what I do everyday.

First of all I have to wake up at 5:10 am! Yes, i know that should be illegal. Later I get ready and I go to the school at 6:00 am.

At 2:00 pm I leave the school. Somedays I leave the school more late 'cause I'm in "Grupos Juveniles". It's a group of teenagers that talk about life and we do rides!

After school I arrive to home and I take lunch while I'm in the computer.
I stay in the computer (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr) at 4:00 and later I do my homework.

When I don't have homework I stay all the day in the computer hahah.

Well later I go to bed at 10:00 pm. SOOOOOOOO EARLY!

At Saturdays I go out with my friends to some places or we go to parties.

Well. this is my routine, I don't do nothing interesting :-( haha.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada